Thursday, March 14, 2013

ON CALL - A SHORT FILM SCRIPT by Brooklyn Hudson




Sometimes Emergency Assistance
 Arrives Too Late...

FILMING 2013


Will is stuck in bumper-to-bumper, rush hour traffic, on a Los Angeles Freeway. With no place to go, and at a complete stand-still, he is about to find out an unimaginable truth via a modern safety device. 









On Call is a short-film screenplay. It has been altered to contain a bit more detail than a proper script to make reading more enjoyable for those who are not familiar with or comfortable reading screenplay format.



For ON CALL at Amazon.UK
CLICK HERE!

OR CLICK THE COVER BELOW
FOR Amazon.com US

Only 99 cents and Just the Right Length for Bedtime







10 comments:

  1. Love, love, love this story!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you love, love, love it!

      I wanted to have an ultra-modernized tweak on the old Twilight Zone (episode) feel.

      Thank you!

      Delete
  2. LOVE this tale.
    It really is quite awesome the way you write--like a deadly accurate (and hopefully NOT exact) copy of real life. Yer good!
    I would loooove to read something like this every night...
    Hint...;)
    XO
    Pen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know what to say...thank you so much! What a compliment. Don't give me any ideas...your mail box will be overflowing...LOL

      xo

      Delete
  3. Bigger hint...lol. <-----Wants full mailbox. Funny you mentioned The Twilight Zone, I was thinking that very same thing, even heard the intro music.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooo...I'm glad you had that vibe...feel. Rite On!

      As for the mailbox...formulating a plan now - wink!

      xoxo

      Delete
  4. Absolutely loved it!!! I knew I would.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you enjoyed it. I know it's a bit different, reading a screenplay vs. novel format, so I've been both surprised and thrilled by the response from readers.

      Thanks for stopping by the blog!
      xx, B

      Delete
  5. Is this available in UK. Is there a link as the pic takes me to the American kindle shop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Phil, I sent you the proper link via my twitter reply. I'll fix this issue today and add the UK link right here in the post, as well. Thank you for pointing this put.

      ON CALL is a short screenplay, which we are filming for the festivals this year. Sort of a modern day Twilight Zone episode.

      Enjoy!
      Brooklyn

      Delete

Your comments and views are always welcome!

All comment containing a link will be deemed SPAM and WILL NOT BE APPROVED.