Sunday, September 2, 2012

THE BEST OF...WISHBONE ADS 2012

Almost everyday I'm asked about the various viral ads floating around for WISHBONE, and it seems everyone has their favorite. 

Here are some of the most frequently shared WISHBONE ads floating around the net...Which one is your favorite?


WISHBONE, by Brooklyn Hudson is currently 
The #2 TOP RATED HORROR-THRILLER 
on Amazon.com


Look for WISHBONE II...Thanksgiving 2012
...and The WISHBONE Companion Book Christmas!









































2 comments:

  1. I like the chicken feet one and the chicken close up looking into the camera...he looks like he's sizing Sarah up...LOL

    Great ads!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HA! That is a good one. I think my favorite is the "I thought this was about a Jack Russell" ...man, if one more person says to me...isn't that the dog books? I'll shoot myself!
      B

      Delete

Your comments and views are always welcome!

All comment containing a link will be deemed SPAM and WILL NOT BE APPROVED.